Friday, November 25, 2011

Santa Baby

Last night, for the first time in my life, I went to a store for Black Friday. The lucky store? Guess. No, I mean take a guess.
I'm Mexican.
I'm a penny-pincher...
I like to fight...
If you haven't guessed Walmart by now, slap yourself.

The purpose was to buy D a television.
We dropped the plan once we stepped inside and saw the huge line.
D: Wow. It's not THAT important.

So... we didn't buy anything.
However, this all made me think of Christmas... and how it's exactly a month away.
Reminded me of the good old days when Santa would still visit the house.
We'd write our Letters to Santa around this time.

I haven't written a letter to Santa since I was in 4th grade...
... probably why my life has been sucking so much dick lately. Man probably doesn't even remember me now.
I should contact Santa and see what's up, right?
So... here's my Letter to Santa, 2011 Edition:
Ummm... hey, Santa... Mr. Santa? Sir?
It's been a minute... 17 years if you want to be exact.
I still have that violin in mint condition chillin' in my bedroom. Yeah, your last gift to me, remember? I liked it... a lot... even if my parents probably didn't because they almost went deaf the first year or so.
My behavior suffered a little since my last letter to you. I got a little... messed up. I'm sure you noticed.
But enough about the past.
This year? Have I been a good girl? I guess. I mean... I've behaved myself. I don't think I've gotten belligerently drunk or anything like that... I haven't tried drugs.... and obviously I haven't banged anyone. Being a 26 year old chick who still holds her V card is pretty remarkable, if you ask me. I'm pretty much in the same realm as YOU-- thought to only exist in works of fiction.
I have gotten pretty vicious... but can you blame me? I messed with my body's chemistry... and it's grouchy all of the time, demanding carbs or blood.
And I do apologize for all of the... borderline... ok... the suicidal thoughts and all that. You know I'd never actually go through with it... but it's still bad that I curse having to live another day, when there are so many people out there who fight for theirs on a regular basis. It's very selfish and stupid of me.
So... if you're kind enough to forgo all of this year's shortcomings... I'd like to... you know... ask you for stuff. Please?
Ok, first of all... I would very much appreciate... kicking this depression to the curb. It's terrible. Hindering. Crushing. Annoying. It keeps me from being myself. I'd be a much more productive member of society if I could just... enjoy every day... or at least not damn it like I currently do.
My second thing is... I'd really like to find a purpose. Right now I have NO CLUE which direction to take. None whatsoever. It'd be cool if I finally get out of this black-hole of uncertainty. Really cool.
Third: PLEASE help Tyson get better. Please. I'm not ready to deal with the loss of the love of my life just yet. I need more time in with my baby.
Now the frivolous, probably more attainable things (sorry, I'm a girl, this was bound to happen):
1. That Barça trip complete with Classico tickets. PLEASE! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
2. A job. Yeah. A job. I said it. Ok.


What's that? I haven't made mention about my romantic life?
Well... I don't want to get all Mariah Carey on you.
But... there is one tiny thing: can you make me less awkward around dudes? I guess you could help out by giving me a bit more confidence. That could help... right?
Y bueno, pues... sin falta... cuidalo, no?


Fingers crossed, baby!

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I asked him for a Mercedes last year. I even gave him the choice of a car or stripper. I didn't get either. Must've been a bad boy or something :(

AnoMALIE said...

or... what if he's just... dead?! D:
N-OH!!! I knew I should have gotten a few good one in before the man croaked. Fuck.