Wednesday, November 2, 2011

o4jnfso04

Today's song of the day was "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
I knew how to pick THAT one out of all the songs these men decide to sing around me.

The work environment isn't getting any better.
I find myself mindlessly staring at the computer and robotically going about the documents.
It's the only way I can work without suffering an anxiety attack. I'm still scared shitless of Ms. Catty though she has been VERY kind to me these last two days, even referring to me by my family's nickname for me (while the nickname itself is pretty popular for various names, I don't adhere to it much... mainly for the same reason. If I turned around each time I heard a name that ended in the sound "Me," I'd go fucking crazy).
I'm apprehensive about her kindness because it's usually when mean people plan their final blow... that short, calm in the eye of the storm... them BAM! Your head gets severed.

AH, GOD! I'm sorry, guys! I wish I could do better, but I'm just so exhausted and sad and... fucked up, I can't continue.
I hope things get better and I have time to clear my head and work on something interesting... or at least funny... but for now, I really need to sleep.

No comments: