Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Am I the only one, or what?!

Fuck, man.
I didn't get out of it.
Curse you, once again, Latino blood!

I must go back to the court room tomorrow... and I can't talk about this. It sucks balls.

I will say this, though: Best dressed motherfucker out there? Me!

Screw tomorrow, I'ma be normal AnoMALIE in my chucks, jeans, and... not "tee-shirt" but not a dress shirt either (I went with a dress shirt today... and it was a semi-bad idea because I looked like I was ready to take off my blazer and start salsa dancing or something). Everyone else was doing it, so why can't I? Screw looking decent, I'm AnoMALIE, damn it! I only dress up for weddings!

P.S. I have a serious problem with the older crowd! Out of everyone there, I found myself checking out the one dude with salt n' pepper hair who was checking out my Barak Obama book (yes, I started reading it before I was informed of this jury B.S. so I wasn't just trying to look smart. I would have brought in my Molecular Biology textbook in that case)... it was him I was checking out and one of the D.A.'s... who was so unbelievably hot, in all his smugness.
Judge: Do any of the here present know, or are acquainted to *Name of D.A.*?
Me: No (but damn, would I fucking love to!! Yeah, I'm talking about your cocky ass over there smirking)

P.S.S. A dumber crowd I believe I've never met in my life... ever, ever, ever.

What grown adult doesn't know how to form a line in chronological order? OMG!

No comments: