Friday, May 4, 2007

It's the little things.

Silly little things make me smile...

I don't like this guy in the romantic sense (no, no, this guy is totally Chase's dude. I'm trying my damn hardest to make them get together... all grade school over here... haha, but first I gotta get them talking!).
He's cool, funny, and really smart.
Since I was bored last night (one of my worst insomniac nights ever. It was 4:30 AM and I was still sitting in my room doodling, listening to music, and wondering when in the hell I was going to get sleepy), I wrote back to one of his questionnaires:


YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I WANNA KNOW YOU...I want to know 33 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better! =)
JUST HIT REPLY TO SEND THE ANSWERS DIRECTLY TO ME IN A MESSAGE THEN, GO BACK TO MY BULLETIN COPY PASTE AND REPOST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS AS YOUR OWN BULLETIN.
=============================================
1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)A. Not really. Kind of sad for a Mexican.

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)A. Umm... I think I wanted to be a fashion designer... or an artist.

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)A. I wish I could sing.

4.)Q. Favorite place?
4.)A. Here? Umm... I gravitate towards the ghetto actually. Bruce and Bonanza... Why? I don't know...

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)A. Is cucumber a vegetable? If so, that. If not... then I like broccoli.

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)A. For entertainment purposes? It might have been... A Million Little Pieces?

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
7.)A. the oh-so-sentimental Pisces.

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)A. Just piercings.

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)A. Umm... I'm a huge procrastinator.

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.)A. Sure, but you'd have to put up with my Spanish music... and erratic driving... and onslaught of verbal assault I throw at other drivers.

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)A. Tie between soccer (Cristiano Ronaldo) and tennis (Rafael Nadal)... definitely. Although to actually play, it'd be Volleyball.

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)A. I start off pessimistic, but deep down inside, I'm always hoping for the best.

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.)A. Hey, there were so many chances of that occurring in that creepy elevator in the FDH... I probably should have a better answer for this one...

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)A. 4th grade... and Mammalian Physiology.

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
15.)A. Weird? Umm... I can make a three-leaf clover with my tongue? Although I don't think it's weird, it's just fucking rad!

16.)Q. Do have any pets?
16.)A. one pitbull by the name of Tyson... named after chicken nuggets... actually, no, it's in homage of ear-biting Mike Tyson.

17.)Q. Do you know how to do the macerana?
17.)A. I can sing it, too.

18.)Q. What time is it where you are now?
18.)A. 11 something

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.)A. Cute? CUTE? Are you kidding me?! Maybe if I were born in the late 90's when IT was no longer an issue.

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
20.)A. Oh so many things! I can't pick just one.

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.)A. I'm a goody-goody... so conscience.

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)A. Stupid brown.

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)A. Only when I played Cops and Robbers.

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
24.)A. I'm sorry... I'm a ditz... what?

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)A. Travel to Europe and then whatever's left I'd spoil my friends rotten with... or just pay for grad school.

26.)Q. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
26.)A. I LOVE the new raspberry Orbitz! It's fan-fucking-tastic!

27.)Q. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
27.)A. Well... I'm not much of a drinker... but I like Buffalo Wild Wings... I'm such a wuss.

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)A. I say I don't... but I must admit to being scared once in a while.

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)A. Sleep... if not, draw.

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)A. Hahaha... this is a joke, right? I don't "swear" as in "I swear on my mother's grave" because I never got into that... but I can out-cuss a sailor.

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)A. I have a ton, but hearing someone say "conversate" is one of the bigger ones. It kind of makes me violent...

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)A. Introvert

33.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you ?
33.)A. I'm an introvert, remember?

Don't you just love the capitalized parts? It really gives me the sensation that I'm getting screamed at as he's poking me in the clavicle with his index finger... like a drill sergeant.

Anyway, he replied to my reply today... and after a long, tiresome, never-ending day, it made me smile:
Three-leaf clover, huh...

See, Chase! If you guys were friends... he wouldda said something like that (if not better) to you!
xD
(that's probably my favorite smiley)

Spiderman 3 tomorrow!!
(I'm telling you, my ADD acts up on me whenever I have crappy sleep accompanied by very bad eating habits... I haven't really eaten in a week. I'd keep it up, but adult ADD's not cool)

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

He's so dreamy... and a funny pervert. How awesome is that? ;-)
On top of that he has a wonderful name. Too handsome to talk to. Happy Cinco de Mayo!