Monday, May 21, 2007

Décolletage (Look AWAY from the Mexican!)

Man, being a girl's tough!
You have to do things like... make sure your shirt and shoes match... and also make sure you're not trashy, but classy when picking out a serious outfit.

I had an outfit picked out for tomorrow... but it seems my bust has grown just a little since the last time I wore the shirt (ok, ok, it was the summer of 2005 when I wore it last... sue me) and it is now a little too... décolleté: "All right, already! I'm a stripper! What else am I supposed to do with these things? I paid a lot of dough for 'em, I'm a Vegas native, so I'm going to parade them!"

If only I had the balls to say something (slanderous?) like that in case someone confronted me about my choice in shirt.
Nah, instead, I'm going with a plain black tank, a khaki blazer, and dark jeans with black wedges.

Oh well, my stripper story will have to wait.
But hey, yey, hooray! Court room story for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

How went court?

Native Minnow said...

Court room story? Does this have anything to do with that dead hooker I found in my closet?

AnoMALIE said...

court = bad, annoying, waste of time, eternal!
I don't wanna go baaaaaaaack!

NM: You had one too?!