Saturday, May 26, 2007

Globetrotter Terrier.

Man... I'm bummed out again.

Yesterday my kids (i.e. students, since I'm barren and all) did their First Communion. While, yes, I'm ecstatic that my Saturdays are once again free until September... I'm bummed the hell out. I do believe this is my final year doing this.
I looked forward to quitting when I was 14, but now that I'm seriously thinking about it, I get a little sad... because I do like the ghetto kids that ask me really silly questions. I'll miss (I was gonna say "corrupting their minds" but that might be considered blasphemous under that context) getting worked up when they don't turn in their homework of "Who died on the cross?" or when I get one kid in particular that'll ask me twenty questions a day, or that one little know-it-all girl that I have to avoid each time I ask a question to the class (why is it always a girl?). I'll miss their nervousness at church the day of their first communion (I lie to them and tell them they better know their shit, because the priest is going to divide each class and ask them questions, where the kid he points at has to answer or they'll be sent home without participating in the first communion. Cruel... but you wouldn't believe how well this works! haha-- one of the reasons I'm quitting... I'm an asshole sometimes).

It's a trip to see a kid you thought hated you, and the class, come up to you at the end and ask to take a picture with you... then say something like "You were cool, I'll miss ya man."

I'll miss ya too, gangstahs.
:(

Today my bro also left to Milan. I fought with him yesterday over... I think it may have been my i-Pod charger. I was originally going to stay up with him until 5 AM, when he was going to leave to the airport, but that little spat took place at 3 AM and I got so mad I went to bed and let him hang out by himself (I do that a lot. Like one time, while driving back from Mexico, the 101 in Phoenix was under construction and we had to find an alternate route... my bro screamed at me, and since I was his co-pilot, I decided to go to sleep and let him try to stay awake on his own. Dangerous... but I didn't care, he screamed at me! Fuck him, who cared if we died). I did feel guilty for a while, but then I just got over it and went to sleep.

By the time I woke up, he was gone.
:(
And I don't even think he's bringing me anything from over there... he only buys AC Milan shit... and if I have to chose an Italian team (because my true love is England's Manchester United), I'd have to say Roma, because they have Francesco Totti. Boooooooooooo.

I'm also bummed because, since Thursday, I've been taking care of a homie's 5 dogs. No, I'm not bummed because of that, I just get sad when I have to leave the little things. They're so damn cute and lovable... and attention whore-ish... I leave the place feeling a little sad because... well, I'm leaving them. If only they didn't bark when I closed the door. Even my little sister's fallen in love with them (she likes the ONE dog that doesn't like her... while she's scared of the one that likes her a lot).
I didn't know dog sitting was such a sad task.
:(
...
...
...
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! My brother's a fucking globe trotter while I sit at home! Damn it! That's what has me bummed out.
Asia. Europe (he just called and we found out they gypped him with the exchange rate). Africa...

Once he visits South America, I'm kicking his ass.

No comments: