Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You mean that's not cool?

Call me crazy... but getting advice (and taking it) from my underage baby sister and her equally underage best friend on proper nightclub etiquette/attire just seems wrong.

How the... you know what, AnoMALIE... who cares how they know. Shut up, listen, and I guess it'll work. I'm a nerd, what do I know?


On another note: I hate Bambi (the car, not the movie).
Today, a day Chase needed a ride, guess where my whore of a car was? Not in my driveway, and that's what matters.
Stupid ass car... I can't wait till they sell that bitch and my parents finally stop whoring out my damn vehicle.

I'm pissed.
(and yesterday's game, while the Suns did win, is reposible for a great deal of my anger. I'm not watching basketball anymore... I'm done. I hate jackasses that are jealous of Nash's greatness. Cocksuckers)

No comments: