Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank God for Casein!

(Grocery store, 8:45 PM. I wanna get home ASAP to watch Survivor, but Mom's hanging out at the dairy section)

Me: What are you doing?
Mom: Your Dad wants me to buy him this really good milk he tried at his friend's house the other day.
Me: Really? What was it?
Mom: It's this special milk made with Soy Sauce...
Me: You mean... Soy Milk?
(Mom makes a grossed out face)
Mom: Yeah... that.
(Mom looks at a carton of Silk)
Mom: Look! It's white!

Yep. My Mom's a cutie.
I love having Mexican parents!
XD

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Vanilla Soy - That's what I drink. It's really good on cereal.

AnoMALIE said...

That's funny... that's the kind Mom got Dad (because she still thought it'd taste like soy sauce and vanilla would help cover the taste). I'm still not having any of it though... it creeps me out.