Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ruff ruff.

Sheeseh... it has been a rough start to the weekend for the Dos Santos* girls.

First off... well, let's erase Thursday from memory... I don't want to cling on to such bad memories.
Yesterday was rough. I hate The Joint... I detest smoking... and I think smokers should be forced to inhale their own smoke by putting some sort of helmet on.
Motherfuckers ruined my concert experience... as did that one horrible third band.
I was also uneasy at the concert because at one point, they started playing the Suns-Spurs game on all the screens due to some sort of... technical error. That only made me wonder what was going on with the stupid game even after having made the decision to not watch basketball for the rest of the season.
Bad idea... especially since the Suns got booted out of the playoffs... by a team with some bastard fiance to Eva Longoria that has that placed on all his stats (tell me the assists, tell me the points... tell me his marital status? Ah, no thanks).
Then today Manchester United lost the FA Cup to damn Chelsea. Fucking Drogba... why must you be so good?
At least Rafael Nadal's still doing all right in tennis (don't fail me now, Mallorcan boy!)

However, I didn't have it that bad. Sure, my right hand is covered in green ink from the stamps provided by TAO and The Joint (it's so hard to wash off!), but at least my car isn't covered in sticky glue.
Why do I say that? Check out what two of my sister's co-workers did to her vehicle yesterday:
The post-its say "Friday!!!" and "Viernes!!" since the co-workers have that day off, and Little Sister doesn't.
I wish I encountered this type of banter with my co-workers... sort of.

*I have found my new last name!

No comments: