Sunday, May 6, 2007

Must... get... away.

So... so freakin' tired.
My eyes hurt.
My brain hurts.
I've barfed.
I'm in a shitty mood.
I'm practically barking at people.

I'm tiiiiiredddddd, damn it!
(and now, I must stop typing like this, because I'm starting to feel like I'm writing Rosie O'Donnell's blog)

I can't wait 'till finals are done.

Till then (and I'm still fucking doing it!), I'll have to entertain myself by looking at funny pictures of "celebrities":

Oh, Nash, I had just told everyone how badass you are...
And, shit, I couldn't be any more right (that loss to damn San Antonio probably added to my bad mood today)!
Look at that dance move right there...
Hollaaa! Cool cat right thurrrrr! (granted, this is a couple of years old, but still)

3 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

U r still better thn Rosie.
She typs lk this.

Native Minnow said...

I love Steve Nash. That gash on his nose during that game was just plain awesome. But more awesome was how he kept trying to get back in the game, even though it was still dripping. I don't know which team I'd like to see win the series, I'm just hoping that Utah's the one that moves on to play them. Go Jazz!!!

AnoMALIE said...

Yes, despite the Morris Day posing, I've become a Nash follower. He is one badass mothaf%$kkka! The way he just washed out his eye after getting blood in it... so admirable.

I used to cheer on the Jazz... when they still had John Stockton (in the 90's, even though my team was the Bulls). How could anyone not? That 1998 final really tore me up.
Anyway, I do hope they beat Golden State. I had never really heard of Golden State till last week when Conan O'Brien mentioned them in San Francisco.

Nd Chase, i cn stll try... Or not.