Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cilantro, pero no tanto!

Me: When are you coming back?
TravelinDin: May 12th... but tell my mom I'm coming back on the 19th because I'm gonna go visit *Mexiguan* for a few days.
Me: Maybe I should just stay with you until then?
TravelinDin: Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of me coming here? j/k

I love you too, punk.
(Watch, I'll tell Ferrell [sp??] and Unzzel embarrassing stories about you, just to get even. Like... hmm... maybe about the one time you got that comb stuck in your hair... or when you dropped that Slurpee back in the day... or maybe I should talk about your issue with rainy days back in 2nd grade. Just kidding, just kidding!)

2 comments:

TravelinDin said...

fuck you! and by the way!!!!!! i dont think you would wanna stay with FARRELL and unzzel for that long....ALONE! cuz i go to school from 9 to 5, then 11 to 4....so its your call if you wanna bond with my rommmates. plussss i go home through madrid...maybe a day early, i dont know if they're taking me back to madrid.

when's your flight by the way? don't hate that i wanna be alone for some time...plus the gyms here consist of only treadmills haha

AnoMALIE said...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAX!
It's called a joke, mensa.
:]

I get to Bilbao on the 11th, at 8:05 PM.
I leave the 11th of the next month... I think I leave at like... 9 in the morning.