Monday, February 11, 2008

Hooray for Homesickness

Mom: AnoMALIE says TravelinDin misses us... and that she's excited AnoMALIE's coming over.
Dad: Really?
Mom: Yeah, she says she gets bummed out when she sees family members because she hates saying goodbye...
Dad: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's make AnoMALIE stay there until TravelinDin has to come back!

Man... fantastic idea!
Can I get a "Hell yeah!"?


I'm sure TravelinDin's roommates wouldn't be too fond of the idea...
Plus... I can only abandon my gym for so long (I think I have a problem. While I'm far from being a gym rat, I get a little panic stricken thinking that I'll leave the place for more than a week. Sheesh).

3 comments:

Mooney said...

Niice! Guh I wanna play GH.

AnoMALIE said...

Recently, I've rekindled my passion for it (ok, so I'm once again addicted to the game because I'm gold-starring... haha. Even my mom's gold-starring. Her favorite so far? "Reptilia" by The Strokes).
When do you get yours? I wanna play yours!

Mooney said...

Ugh, we can't on Thursday, I forgot I already had plans to watch Harry Potter with one of the doctors. But I dunno around what time...cause she works that day till like 6. But I'd rather play Mortal Kombat with you!! I shall see if I can reschedule. :]