Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hey AnoMALIE!

How do you feel about not having electricity for 12 hours?
How do you feel about having such retarded-ass cousins?
How do you feel about it being Valentines day?

Are you fucking shitting me??

First off, the electricity thing... that was... interesting. Make do with what you got... good thing I'm such a candle fanatic.
Drawing under candle-light's kind of fun... since anything else under candle-light is pretty lame.

Second,
I hereby divorce myself from such a fucking imbecilic paternal side of the family.
They're stupid ass motherfuckers that... have no fucking brain whatsoever... they talk out of their ass... then get my siblings and I in trouble. They wait for one of us to trip so they can be quick to pounce. Not cool... especially since we supposedly share blood (they ain't got any! And if they do... they think it's that damn Horseshoe Crab "blue blood").
Fucking idiots.... who, I don't give a shit that they're 2 IQ points away from being considered retarded, I want nothing to do with anymore.
Myspace is called "A place for friends," and I have it on private for a goddamn reason. I DO NOT want my parents seeing it... hearing about it... and much less YOUR parents seeing or hearing about it.
FUCK. YOU.

Third,
I got nothing.
Valentine's Day is kinda fun... especially when you have a "hot date" and I've told off Obnoious Guy.
Pretty cool.
(Plus, this day brings back some awesome childhood memories of those cool Valentine's Day class parties.... where I was pretty damn popular... and all we did was eat red/pink/heart-shaped sugar-containing stuff.)

No comments: