Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hissy-fit

In my original plans, I was supposed to be in London on the evening of February 26th...
My brother was a fucking procrastinator, ruined my birthday plans... so I'm stuck at home until the 10th of March.
Then this happens.

Coincidence?
I think not.

I'm glad to know planet Earth loves me in such a way, that when my plans don't fall through... it throws a hissy-fit right along with me.

That being said,
I better not make any more plans and then not follow through with them...
bad things happen when AnoMALIE breaks off plans...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah yes... I slept right through that, though others woke up. (see my post "Toothquake" for more.)

adventures of a mad scientist said...

5.3...that's noooooooothing. :P Try a 6.7 and having the power go out, oh yeah! That's always fun.