Thursday, February 7, 2008

Green "tortillas"

Mission "Garden Spinach Herb Wraps" are an abomination to all that is considered food... or non-toxic (I'll take a bite of Play*Dough before I ever eat one of those green monstrosities again).

It's even more atrocious that they're kept next to REAL tortillas... with REAL flavor... as if Mexicans are somehow responsible for this disgusting creation unworthy of being eaten, even by... starving rabbits.

Do you know how hard it was for me to keep my mouth shut and only shout "Gahhhhhhh!!! This... suckssssss!" as I ate that terrible "wrap?"
I did--mentally-- drop the F-bomb about five times "F*ck! This is so f*cking nasty! F**********************ck! Gahhh... f*ck this S#!t!"

However... I'm holding up nicely... kind of, when it comes to not cussing.

Day 2 of dull(er!) AnoMALIE is in progress... but it looks like I'll make it through cuss-free.
Cuss count: Still just the two from yesterday.

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

http://www.esnips.com/doc/729ebaca-5041-4d91-8146-895708d1d07f/01-Its-Not-What-You-Think

This is a decent - not yet mixed recording of our original song (also chiles solo isn't finalized...)But I want you to listen and give me some constructive feedback.