Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cute, it's what we AIM for

Ever since I purchased my tickets for Spain, Mom's been bugging me about how we're going to stay in contact (I'm leaving for a month... she's acting like I'm leaving for a year).
I brought up the idea of making her an AOL screen name so she can talk to us (TravelinDin and me. I'm not schizo over here) via AIM.
We have yet to come up with a proper name for her, and I brought that to the attention of TravelinDin as I talked to her this afternoon.

Me [1:06 P.M.]: i told her "como quiere que diga su screen name?"
Me [1:06 P.M.]: y dijo
Me [1:06 P.M.]: "Algo muy chingon!"
Me [1:06 P.M.]: hahaha
TravelinDin [1:06 P.M.]: hahahahahahahaha
Me [1:06 P.M.]: dumb lady
TravelinDin [1:06 P.M.]: lmao!
TravelinDin [1:06 P.M.]: "la lady chingona"
TravelinDin [1:06 P.M.]: hahahahahaha
TravelinDin [1:07 P.M.]: ChiNgoNaLaDy
Me [1:07 P.M.]: lol
Me [1:07 P.M.]: I'll bring that to her attention
TravelinDin [1:07 P.M.]: ChiNgoNaLaDy090960
TravelinDin [1:07 P.M.]: lmao
TravelinDin [1:07 P.M.]: then her social security number at the end too
Me [1:07 P.M.]: lol
Me [1:07 P.M.]: lmao
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: my neighbors must think im crazy...i have my window open...and im laughing like an idiot
Me [1:08 P.M.]: "no no, asi tan grosera no"
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: lol
Me [1:08 P.M.]: "estamos en cuaresma"
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: lol
Me [1:08 P.M.]: "Voy escojer un nombre muy celestial"
Me [1:08 P.M.]: ok, RBD
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: lmao
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: LaMoNja69
TravelinDin [1:08 P.M.]: lmao
Me [1:08 P.M.]: lol
Me [1:09 P.M.]: hahaha


And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how TravelinDin and I have been entertaining ourselves for the past 18 years (no, not coming up with different AOL screen names. We've only been doing that for 8 years).
I miss you, monkeyface!

2 comments:

TravelinDin said...

18...i guess that counts cuz i couldn't really talk the first 2 and a half years of my life haha...

AnoMALIE said...

Yeah, I only shared that ESP shit with our brother when I was like... one and a half. You were never smart enough to catch on to the same frequency of my wavelength (I kid! We all know you were the smartest baby of them all ;] )