Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back on the pole

Bambi's being a little slut again.

Dad had to turn in his truck because of some weirdo malfunction... and I have no clue when he's getting the replacement.
Sister's Jetta's headlight is out... and I have no clue when she plans on fixing it.
Mom's GX no longer has a working speedometer... or ANYTHING else on that part of the vehicle.

That leaves Bambi... my baby.
I treat her right... and it shows. This, of course, has its drawbacks. Its awesome condition makes my car the sole vehicle available to be shared amongst four people.
So she's being whored out like back in her first couple of months of life. Just when I was starting to love my car. I guess it's back to resenting that bitch.

In other news, last night was alright. I guess. I did go back on my word and had a drink. It was my all time favorite cocktail... I would have been hardcore retarded if I would have turned that down.
Oh well. At least I didn't cry... I didn't laugh either... hmm... I may just be turning into a robot.
...
Ok, maybe I'm not.
While I didn't cry, yesterday's outing did make me feel like shit.
Things were fun, up until the fussy bitch of the group decided to sit at my table at Benihana.
It was my first time at the damn restaurant, and I wanted to have a great time.
Then, of course, the bitch girl had to bring up her allergies.
"I'm allergic to eggs."
Ok... that's fine... do your own thing, I guess.
Then, right as the chef is going to begin cooking for us all (I'm leaving out the process where we all chose our food and this cunt took HALF AN HOUR to decide on what she wanted... that's on top of the half hour we had been sitting at our table waiting for the other eight people in the party to show up... all the time WITH MENUS IN OUR HANDS), she informs him she's also allergic to shellfish.
Bitch... get your genetically inferior ass away from my table!
So we had to wait on the chef to cook ONLY her food first. Another half hour.
The whole time, she was giving the poor man attitude... especially over his accent.

After the cooks finished their thing, it was time for all 16 of us to start talking.
Things started off rough... a little awkward, since many of us only knew two or three of the girls present... then the topic turned to marriage, then everyone bonded... except me.
Everyone there was in some sort of relationship.
Except Sister and I... and she's talking to two dudes (Mike being one of them... and ughhhh... I still hate it!). I was the one sitting there thinking What the FUCK is wrong with me?!
Attention was turned to me... and that was when my "I don't give a fuck!" armor came on.

Soon-to-be-Bride: I'm the first girl to get married... on both sides of my family.
Mutual-Cousin: That's so funny... you'd think AnoMALIE would be the first on our side, since she's the oldest.
Me: Fuck that shit.
StbB's Co-Worker: Oh, you four are cousins then? (points at Sister, MC, StbB, and I)
Sister: Yeah. And in April, MC's getting married. It'll just be me and my sister as the single ones after that.
MC: And there are no boys in sight.
Me: Nope. Fuck that shit. Single for life! (internally) Fuck. My. Life.
SCW: Aww... really? That's weird.
StbB: You know... the whole time I've known you... I've never... you've never... have you ever had a boyfriend?

AND ONCE AGAIN the interrogation began. Each answer I gave, the more other girls bonded as they criticized it... or straight up laughed.
I had to explain my situation ("I've always been a nerd. I went to school my whole life. Thought I was going to be a doctor... but learned to hate it. Now I'm just a confused Bachelor-Degree (in Biology)-Holding nerd with conflicting interests... boys were never in the picture until... well, now. etc"), sit there and hear the girls take pity on me or laugh, and then I had to act like I was not interested whatsoever in finding any sort of love... or attention.
It was pretty fucking rough... and that's why Mai Tai's found me last night.

... There were no knives on the table... luckily.

No comments: