Monday, September 27, 2010

Gold

Today is my brother's "Golden Birthday," which officially makes this photo 20 years old:
Fake-smiling since 1990! hahaha
Jesus...
If only we could go back to those days... I totally schooled him back then.

In 20 years, that little guy graduated elementary, middle, and high school. He completed four years of active duty in the US military and four years of inactive duty.
Proof that we all DO love each other
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Notre Dame... and is two semester away from graduating Princeton Grad School.
That little fucker is quite... successful.

However, no matter how famous, or successful, or important that my brother may become, he'll always be that one kid who would be my partner in crime, even during uncomfortable situations:
We still feel this way about weddings
The dude who would make me laugh with his stupid faces in photos:
The "tame" photo I don't feel too ashamed to post
The kid who would risk his life right along with me:
haha... hahahahahaha! This photo will never get old!
The guy who helps me have a great time anywhere I may go, regardless of how miserable HE may be:
The depressed pedestrian in brown, behind HDT, would be Ruffles.
I love this guy!
I wouldn't risk my life for just about anyone... especially someone who would ever agree to get a boat tattooed on his chest... but this guy... he's too legit.

Happy 27th, hermanito!

No comments: