Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sobria

The countdown has begun.
In two weeks, I will be irritated as fuck... probably crying... and totally uncomfortable.
It's my cousin's wedding... and her bachelorette festivities have already begun.
Tonight is nightclub/???? night. I agreed to an hour or two of nightclub, and none of ????.

I'm trying to be a sensible bridesmaid... especially since a couple of them are already fighting over shoe-color... so I'm refraining from partying too hard.
I'm really worn down, especially after this recent Chicago trip and all the shit that occurred there... so it's best if I steer clear from alcohol. Give me liquor right now, and rest assured I'll be that drunk girl in the corner, blubbering about heartbreak and drinking to oblivion.
I try so hard!!! But no one loves me!!! I hate my life!!! 
While I don't mind doing this in a private setting (nah... actually, I do), I think it's best if I don't get a drop in my system for my cousin's big day... or any of her festivities. I'm considerate like that.

SO, it appears I will not be drinking... at all...
I'm going to handle all this shit sober
Hooray!

No comments: