Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He lives THERE.

It appears this week has turned into "find AnoMALIE a guy" week.

Godmom: Ah, I have to show you *dude*! He lives there (points at giant, secluded home as we stroll down the neighborhood). He's about 25. Decent looking.
Me: What does he do?
Godmom: I don't know... but who cares? He lives THERE!

Godfather: So are you coming with me tomorrow for the Mexican Independence thing? It's VIP...
Me: I don't know... I don't want to be alone.
Godfather: But everyone there is going to be... "high society," and Mexican. I also have a couple of Dr. friends who have sons going. I could intorduce you to them.
Me: ... yeah... I'm a little too shy for that.

Cousin: Go with your godmom! She's gonna go pick up R from school. Go with her... check out the scene!
Me: What scene? HIGH SCHOOL?!

I can't do one thing without someone mentioning how I could or SHOULD meet a guy.
Get the fuck out of here.
I thought by now they'd catch on to my eye-rolling and note I don't give a shit about meeting anyone.
Muchas gracias.

No comments: