Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Forty

Heartbreak is in the air.
All I have to do is look at my FB or twitter to notice.
Many people's lives are falling apart.
Sure, it's reassuring to know I'm not the sole depressed person in my circle... but it's getting fucking annoying!
:)

I only say that for the constant bitchers who go on twitter and post sad music lyrics, followed by "please hear it @bitchwhoisbeingshady." Or write shit like "I give up..." every two days.
Amigo, how is that possible? I thought you originally gave up last week. That's not how giving up works... unless you're giving up multiple things... like smoking, then coke, then heroin, then corduroy pants.
I have to go through my phone notifications and watch this soap opera unfold at six in the morning.

But, hey! I am glad I'm not alone.
Now let's all quit bitching, yeah?

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding?! I'm a habitual offender.
Well... not that I tweet sad lyrics or any of that shit-- I dedicate my 140 characters to ranting... obviously... since that's all I know how to do: bitch (that, or post photos of my cocktail of the day. Half of my photos are composed of martinis or scotch on the rocks... and an occasional weakass wine).
But I do find myself complaining a lot about my romantic misadventures, how it sucks knowing that I'm going to die alone, how no one loves me, and all that nonsense, all on a different venue...
Hi.
I do the annoying tweet thing, but in blog form. I can only imagine how obnoxious it must be to constantly read different excerpts of "Falling Away With You" (go kill Minnow for that one... he introduced me). I also "quit" and "give up" on things every other day... but I always go back on my word.
Is this bitch really ever going to stop falling for dudes who couldn't care less about her?! She promised last week!
The answer here is... N-O.
So... for all that, I do apologize. I just hope you do realize it's never going to stop (although I did give up corduroy pants for good).

I propose we all cheer up for now... and laugh at the video from yesterday.
I even have an update on the whole thing!
I went to Corey's page... where, as expected, everyone was ripping on him. His response?

"they think I stuck something up my ass and it was between my crotch!! Its all slander!! And I'm taking action!! It was pills that fell out of my tights and I got arrested for possession!! Real talk!"

... and I suppose that makes it better... ???

Obviously a man's intelligence didn't make it to the top of my list until after I went to college.