Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Casa, casita

Home... after the weirdest vacation in a while... especially awkward these last two days.

However, even after being stranded on the tarmac for an hour due to a serious thunderstorm at Midway, I don't hate Chicago at all now... just some people in it.
I'm also ecstatic about being on a computer, but above all: I HAVE A BED AGAIN!
Fuck, sleeping on a hardwood floor for  eight nights in a row REALLY sucks balls. I feel I have to readjust my hips or some shit. How does a person go about that-- fixing their hips? I'm surprised I can even walk upright... or that I have an ass at all, since those poor muscles were working over-time trying to cushion my aching bones.

Whatever, I need to sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow uploading photos and all that Facebook fuckery I tend to neglect.

No comments: