Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your Status

So... how about today's world-wide Facebook outage?
Ha. I blame it on the miracle of me uploading a photo album the day after returning from a trip.
It was too much for FB to handle.
AnoMALIE being punctual? #$%# whaaa?

Sorry, world.
Good thing it didn't last too long... I didn't keep people from status gems for too long.
I personally like my batch of status updates FB presented to me after the outage... these two being the most remarkable:

IT NEVER SEEMS TO AMAZE ME HOW DUMB SOME PEOPLE CAN BE

And numero dos:
to anyone else named (*Darcy*) : go die in a hole. i'm better. :D

Wanna play the guessing game?
One was written by a 14 year-old, the other by a 24 year-old... both males.
Go.

The first status made me laugh... because nothing makes me giggle more than a person who is overly confident in his/her own intelligence.
I'll usually be the first one to admit to being a dumbass. I often don't understand pop-cultural references... I shove my foot in my mouth more often than the average bear... and my common sense, while not the worst... is... sort of... not good-- I'm WAY too gullible.
However... I can be an asshole when it comes to correcting self-aggrandizing pricks. I sort of thrive on it.

The self-aggrandizing prick with a worse grasp of clichés than yours-truly? The 24 year-old.
I especially love how it appears gum has been stuck under his shift key. If that's not it... then I feel forced to ask:
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!
I'm glad you leave the job of being surprised by others' stupidity to the rest of us... by informing us of your inability to be amazed at the degree of "dumbness" a person may possess.
Son, you amaze me.

That leaves status number two to the 14 year-old.
That little fuck.
If anyone should crawl in a hole, it's him.

The two other people I know with the same name are awesome dudes... I highly doubt he is better than either.
One started his own company from scratch... entering the country with (the very cliché, but true story of many immigrants) only the clothes on his back and a few bucks in his pocket... turning the $30-whatever in his pocket into millions. This awesome dude's my father.
The little 14 year old needs to get out of his basement and quit playing Rock Band before he thinks he can ever be better than my Pops. Biaaatch!

The other person who, lamentably, must share his name with the little twat is Darcy Darcy.
Once again, this Darcy FAR exceeds little Emo-darcy's (oh yeah, the 14 year old is an emo little fuck) supposed "greatness."
While Emo-darcy spends his afternoons not shutting the fuck up about Kid Cudi (I fight the urge to stab my eyes out each time the little idiot goes on his FB music rants over which musical artists Kid Cudi can dominate-- answer here is "ALL," in case you were wondering), real Darcy is abroad researching some really interesting genetics shit. You know, stuff that matters and can REALLY change the world... not analyzing Kid Cudi's well-planned lyrical content that have abilities to touch the human core... and make Eminem cry after feeling so inadequate.
Plus, I like my Darcy... I'd be pretty upset if he died... anywhere... especially a hole. Come on, man!

I thought about telling him to die... but I mean... come on... I'm a 25 year old... I do my fighting in person... or on a blog.
I'll leave it to his mean little middle-school peers to cyber-bully his ass... I hear it's kind of popular.

No comments: