Friday, September 17, 2010

Block Party

I've begun to lose track of time.
I'm growing increasingly aggravated with everything.
Last night I got to experience a block party in Pilsen... I think that's how it's spelled. This one dog wouldn't leave me alone (Max <3), which was fine by me except his hair kept getting all over my leggings.
Of COURSE my godfather tried hooking me up. Everything was cool up until then, since Sister and I had been talking to the dudes without his help (about Home Alone... but still). Once we were being forced to talk about our real lives, things were more like
"So... you like science..." "Yup." "That's weird..." (no, motherfucker, you wearing skinny-jeans with Nike high tops at the age of 30 is weird).

To compensate, the old men of the block made the most delicious carne asada I've ever seen, smelled, or tasted. Those old men can wear skinny-jeans all they want as long as they keep cooking the way they do.

No comments: