Thursday, September 16, 2010

El Grito

I'm so fucking retarded.

So these last few days, I've gone running around the neighborhood with my godfather (the more time I spend with him, the more I realize I made the best decision of my life by dropping med school). Eveverything's cool... except that on Monday he took me running out of the blue, and I just so happened to be wearing some Vans... sock-less.
Now I have THREE blisters from hell that not only feel like shit, but they're also ugly as fuck.

OK, now let's fast-forward to yesterday.
Godfather took my sister and I downtown for the Mexican Independence thing. I knew it wasn't going to be THE smartest idea, but I'm bored of the suburbs (no one warned me of their creepy-ness).
So Downtown we go.
Let me say, as a Mexican, I apologize for my people. They are SO fucking obnoxious.
And why is it always the ugly bitches who scream when the person at the mic asks "all the pretty, single ladies" to make noise (I stay quiet because I don't want anyone to make that observation about ME)? Anyway, in the middle of looking for a place to hide from the annoying guys,my sister managed to backup into me. All of her weight landed on my right toe, she proceeded to grind her three-inch boot heel on my toe. In anger, I pushed/punched her... Almost making her fall but totally making her cry.
Yes, I made a scene because someone stepped on my blister.
My night further went to shit once this Puerto Rican cunt squeezed in front of me and started smoking in my face.
My godfather had to pull me away... Because I was about to throw down... In public... Because NO ONE blows smoke in my face.
I guess I'm no exception to the rule- I turn hood in the presence of multiple mexicans.

I've had enough of Chicago.

No comments: