Monday, September 20, 2010

Mercury

I was pretty upset for the majority of yesterday.
Social occasions tend to do that to me. They remove that facade I put on and well... you usually get to see that upset side of me. Things like weddings and quinceaneras make me realize I play the "I'll hurt you before you hurt me" game and it wears me down.
As I sit there and note all the dudes in that room (that are remotely attractive) are only interested in my baby sister... I'd be lying if I said I don't feel like slitting my wrists longitudinally while sitting in a tub with running water.
NOTHING makes me feel this way or even note how shitty single-hood is until I attend a social gathering.

I counted how many times my sister has flirted back with a dude I dig, or straight up took him from me to be a total of FIVE times.
So, I do apologize for being a downer. Lucky for me, I was fed sushi... and it appears the mercury did wonders for my mood.

I'm still serious about not liking anyone, though. That game was NOT made for me.

No comments: