Sunday, October 24, 2010

Amor, amor, amor

Love's a funny (often times hell of fucked up) thing. In the last 24 hours, these three people have made me either jealous, angry, or laugh with their story.

First, the story of the cousin whose wedding I was a bridesmaid for two weeks ago. I'll call her C.
She makes me jealous, sort of, but in a good way. The Story of C:

C turns 25 today.
She had been on her honeymoon until yesterday. A bunch of us rushed to congratulate her for her birthday... and, well, to get the story on her honeymoon... come on, we ARE Mexican girls.
This was her response:
Thank you for ur wishes gals! it's such a wonderful feeling to wake up next to the person you love! i waited for this a long time and it was all worth it!!

To put all this into perspective, she met her now-husband when she was 15.
These two lovebirds dated on and off from May 5th, 2001, until the day they got married... October 9th, 2010.
LONG ass courtship where he made her cry quite often. He'd keep asking to bang her, but C was too much of a romantic, and also of the "wait until marriage" kind. This would be the sole reason for their bickering, and constant break ups.
He'd go off and bang other chicks while he'd be on a "break" from C. We always knew when this was going on because my cousin's eyelids would be swollen for months. Poor girl cried a lot.
My cousin, with her saint-like patience/love, waited for him and forgave everything.
it's such a wonderful feeling to wake up next to the person you love! i waited for this a long time and it was all worth it!!
And now you have that ^. So much happiness.
It actually warms my heart, in all seriousness. It makes me... smile. I'm glad this sort of love story (well, more like finale to a love story, because the whole cheating and crying part sucks) exists for at least one person. It's cute... and corny... but... very sweet. I'm very happy for her.

Now for a less heartwarming story, story that pissed me off and chased away the warm, happy feelings I got from C's story, The story of F:

F is the guy who has been wearing my patience very, very thin.
He's the guy who has been having problems with his girlfriend, and the guy who continues to spam the fuck out of my twitter feed with all of his goddamned heart-break-related tweets. 20-whatever tweets IN A ROW with either some weak-ass heartbreak lyric, "Fuck it, I give up," and the increasingly common "I FUCKING HATE LIARS!" line.
I wake up wanting to shoot myself after seeing all the notifications on my phone (the other day, in efforts to just delete them all without having to read them, I made the huge mistake of pressing "delete all," which ended up deleting everything in my inbox... including all of my MGH messages that... well, I had saved and meant a lot to me. I was furious)

Well, the other day these two bickering lovebirds called it off, and made their break-up "Facebook official."
In person, when he was still just fighting with the broad, I let him know how I really felt:
Look, dude, don't take this the wrong way... but I never liked her. She was fake, she was rude, and she was uptight. At least, that was how she treated me when I met her.
Big mistake. The guy chewed me out and defended her.
The dude who has self-proclaimed himself as my "brother" because he's my REAL brother's BFF chewed me out at a party because I told him the truth about the bitch that was currently destroying his heart (and more importantly, his fucking dignity).
Alright, bitch, you don't want to hear reason, that's all on you. Keep slitting your wrists over this dumb cunt. Just quit TELLING ME ABOUT IT each fucking chance you get.
I could have been my usual, irascible self, and screamed right back, but I've been there. All of my friends told me MGH was bad for me. Multiple people told me to get over him, because he was an asshole... but there I'd be, excusing his behavior and hoping he'd one day change.
Mooney: The guy's making out with another bitch in the bathroom while you sit here in the living room!!! GET OVER HIM!! He. Is. A. Jerk.
Me: But... he's drunk... and that dumb bitch is a fucking slut! I'm gonna kick her ass!
Mooney: ?!?!? Whatever, AnoMALIE... whatever.
I sort of sympathize-- so I stayed quiet.

This leads me to what happened this morning.
These were the tweets I woke up to:
-I don't understand how someone who meant everything to you can move on just like that.. W a click of a button.
-Realizing the person you once loved moved on a lot quicker then you is a horrible feeling. It just means they never cared
-I wouldn't even wish these feelings on my worst enemy..
-I guess it's officially over.....
-I let the little things get to me.. And Cause of that I've lost it all

ENOUGH!
Quit groveling! Or at least get yourself a motherfucking diary!
I'll give you a day... shit, I'll give you a week to write solely about your lost love every two fucking minutes. But a fucking month? Come the fuck on! Do something else! Go out... get drunk... party... draw... write... do something other than tweet repetitive lamentations... or just go hide in a cave like I did.

I replied to his second tweet:
or that they had another person waiting on the sideline. Real talk.
I never use "Real talk," but I had to use his vernacular in hopes of getting it through his thick skull.
Once again, it proved to be a bad idea. F got PISSED, but this time, so did I.

The bitch had another guy waiting. She said you were stifling her because you would see her twice a week? You drove every single weekend to Rancho Cucamonga to spend the weekend with her and she thought that was stifling? Come the fuck on! I'm only stating the obvious. She met a dude she wanted to date but she was still dating you, so she picked a fight with you to break up and still manage to place the blame on you! Come on, now! Open your eyes, bro. Be happy I'm not accusing her of cheating. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and making the assumption she had some sort of decency of not fucking the guy while still attached to you.

And so now we're not speaking.
Yey, hooray!

Finally, the last story. The Story of Sis:

She finally ended her thing with her ex that wasn't really an ex. Of course, things didn't end amicably.
This last week, Sister had been texting the guy and noticed he wasn't responding.
Dude, I have a feeling ArgentineFriend threw me under the bus...
Why would ArgentineFriend try to throw her under the bus? Because she's trying to hook up with Sister'sEx's best friend (a guy who is already dating someone else).

Yesterday, Sister'sBFF invited her out because she had something "urgent" to tell her.
Turns out Sister'sEx called Sister'sBFF to "ask if Sister ever talked about him to the rest of us."
It appears ArgentineFriend told Sister'sEx that Sister still cries about him and has strong feelings for him. She also told him how my sister thinks he's seeing a certain girl she noticed on his Facebook... which he's not.
I'm not entirely sure how the story goes, since it's HELL of convoluted right now, gist of it is: Sister'sEx thinks Sister is a stalker ex-girlfriend now. He hasn't responded to any of her texts because he "doesn't want to give her the wrong idea." He "doesn't want her to think he's leading her on."
Needless to say, my sister is livid.
Who the fuck does this motherfucker think he is?! I'm not stalking him! I just saw this dumb bitch comment him, I don't like her, and I told ONE person-- ArgentineFriend, because we happened to be talking about sleazy cunts at the moment.
He thinks I'm stuck on him? How big is his fucking head?! Lead me on? Calm your ass down, Brad Pitt!

She drank the night away, and of course, she woke me up once she came home to tell me the story.

So, there you have it: deep love, betrayed love, and stalker love.
I'm glad I'm just bitter and abrasive.

4 comments:

Mooney said...

I'm right there with ya! I'm bitter and vindictive.

Glad Sister is over it all. :]

AnoMALIE said...

uff! more than that... girl is quite resentful of the old man now. haha

Mooney said...

Quite right too! Men...pfft. *shakes fist*

AnoMALIE said...

the ego is what makes me laugh most.
"I don't want her to think I'm leading her on... so I won't text anything at all."
Fucking idiot.