Friday, October 1, 2010

ocho

October!
I decided to start it off with a bang, so I officially registered for the GRE. I gave myself 18 days to get my shit together... not that I'm totally out of control right now, I mean, I did complete a 694-page study book yesterday. I just have to quit fuckin' around-- get a little more serious.
Hopefully typing up my MasterCard digits will help a sense of responsibility sink in my head.
... not that it occurred back when I registered for the MCAT... I messed around up until the moment I drove up to the test center for that thing.

Anyway, this registration has only kicked off the excitement for this month. September has notoriously been a horrible month in my years, and since it wasn't too harsh on me this year, the optimist in me says October will only be that much better.

Here's to cooler temperatures, possible cloudy days and rainy nights, birthdays galore, and HALLOWEEN!!
God, I love this month!

No comments: