Thursday, October 14, 2010

I wish I could write

I have a giant problem.
Back when I took my MCAT, I killed on the written portion of the exam. I knocked all three essays out of the park and scored in the top 10 percentile. The writing just came naturally to me, and that was considering I was just lounging in my chair and jotting down whatever the hell popped into my head (hence why I talked about Britney Spears and Starbucks).
I did not practice writing for the exam. At all.

This time around, with all this damn studying for the GRE-- a test I find much more mediocre than the MCAT (sorry for sounding snooty, but the level required for the math portion is a joke)-- I'm having a shit time coming up with my essays.
I mean, I'm sitting there in front of the computer screen and slipping into a coma.
Analyze what? Take... a side? Huh? OMG, was that a spider?!
For all 45 minutes. It's quite sickening.

You know, the more I think of it, the more I feel this whole "write something each day" thing to have been a bad idea.

Five days, AnoMALIE, FIVE DAYS!

No comments: