Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pen(deja)sativa

So... I'm starting to suspect my nonchalance and blatant disregard for fun is becoming increasingly evident to just about anyone around me.
October's AnoMALIE (WTF am I doing with my upper lip?)
Maybe just a little... maybe?
I randomly found that photo in an album of about 230... and while I hate to admit it, it's the one that probably best captures my demeanor/behavior/feelings of the last month.
What I could have possibly been thinking:
*Yeah... you just chose to tell the wrong story, buddy.
*Why am I here, again?
*Uff... you're fuckin' up!
*I could have been playing poker right now...
*So... the mean is the... and the mode... wait... isn't that the median? And then there's standard deviation... Oh, standard deviation...
*I could be sleeping right now.
*Why do I even fucking try?
*I should probably look into this oral fixation of mine...
*I feel a cold-sore coming on... don't... scratch... lip.
*That. Fucking. Bitch.
*I wonder what they'd do if I just started crying riiiiight.... now.
* Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.
But I'd put money on:
*This is THE last time I hang out with chicks! Kiiiill meeee nowwww.

My apologies if I've ever made this face around you. I rarely notice when I do it.
Come November, I'll try to be more cheerful, although that's a long shot, since I'll be crying about Grad School applications and NaNoWriMo.
Yeah, I'm trying that shit. No, I'm not on drugs... although I probably should be.

No comments: