Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do

Is it considered cheating if I update the next day? What if I update two times in one day? I'll try to redeem myself tomorrow by doing that.
For now, I'll just leave you with a little something I overheard tonight:

"Breaking up with her was hard, homie... she sucked my balls."

... like I said, I may not participate in the activity, but I take notes every day.

A much more traumatic exchange was had between my brother's BFF and I, it went a little like this:
BrosBFF: So this chick wouldn't leave your brother alone. I normally wouldn't cockblock like this, but this bitch was ugly.
Me: Is it common for strippers to be that annoying? (the story involved these fine gentlemen moving Saturday's party from the wedding to the Sapphire, where apparently--surprise, surprise-- my brother was drunk and disorderly)
BroBFF: Well... see... I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but fuck it-- See, when we met her, I told her your brother had a huge ass dick.
Me: Uh... yeah, dude, totally should have filtered that.

I'm getting that bastard back soon... by diving into detail when it comes to describing the insertion and removal of tampons. That'll teach him to give me hideous mental images.

No comments: