Saturday, October 16, 2010

Girls strike again

Dear insecure girls with boyfriends:

Chill the fuck out.
Just because your man has a dick doesn't mean I'm actively seeking to get anywhere near his cock.
Just because YOU like your boyfriend's dick does not mean I'm going to like it. Calm your hating-asses down.
So I have eyes... please forgive me if they just so happen to wander anywhere near your boyfriend. I'm just trying to entertain myself at a party full of drunk people... and your dude, well, can you blame me for looking over when he coughed into his shot of Jack and got it all over his eye? I do say, you got yourself a winner right there, buddy.

I'm quiet and calm, I only observe... I'm not even interested in striking up a conversation, so fear not, my dear imbecile, I'm in no way trying to seduce your man.
These tits? Girl, I can't do anything about them. I was (un)lucky enough to be born like this. I'd wear a sports bra if that would put an end to the problem, but that just garners me a different kind of attention... that of lesbians, and well, they can get very aggressive. So... I just wear them proudly Look! I got these for free! And they're squishy! I feel no need to apologize for them, so blow me, bitch.
Plus, I dress rather conservatively... sometimes tomboy-ishly. I didn't know a flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves would prove to be such provocative attire. My bad, for that I do apologize.
These lips? I heard something about them looking like... I think they said something along the lines of "I bet she gives great head." I would bet the whole "girls with big lips give great head" thing to be a myth... although they kind of seem cushiony. Still, I wouldn't know, I don't have a penis to test how big lips feel on it, and I've never given head to hear any sort of feedback, so... ?? My only advice there is for you to get better at playing with your guy's cock... I'm sure he won't find the need to wonder what my dick-sucking abilities are, and will quit staring at my lips instead of yours.

I'm single, I'm sort of smart, and kind of funny... nowhere in there do I consider myself attractive... so... shhhh, slow down. No need to dog me, no need to "shield" your man from me... you don't even need to waste your energy verbally "warning" me. It's obvious when a guy's taken, and I respect it.
I don't chase after single guys... single guys I've dug for years... no need to suspect I'll chase after a taken dude I met five minutes ago.
We straight?
K.

AnoMALIE

P.S. If a fight is what you're looking for, trust me, I'm more than willing to indulge you with one. I'm always game to make a cunt bleed. If my explanation doesn't work for you, know I'm available to rearrange your face in a heart beat. I may look like a bitch, but the way I throw down will only prove to you that I AM.

No comments: