Monday, July 2, 2012

Teleport?

I'm determined to write a post every day this month.
I'll also try really, really hard not to make any of them sad... even if at the time all I really feel like doing is overdosing on sleeping pills, slitting my wrists, and jumping into the tub.

SO!
Ummm...
I got nothing, kids.
I guess you could say I've spent the last 24 hours trying to digest everything that went down on Sunday.
I'm also still debating between the pros and cons of going to Mexico this summer.
There still hasn't been much that has made me NOT want to go... even if the whole presidential election has me bummed the fuck out. It's not like the car bombs were set off near the areas I visit in Mexico... I totally avoid Tamaulipas...

I don't know whether to leave now, or wait a little longer, around the first couple of days of August and drop by for two weeks.
It's like asking me to double-dutch with two flaming ropes... I've ALWAYS sucked at double-dutch, someone always had to push me INTO the open space.

...
I'm so indecisive, guys! It's hurting my head and giving me nightmares.
My brain is telling me to quit being so fucking stupid and stay on the safe side of the border... you know, the side where we only have flesh-eating drug addicts...
My heart is telling me to leave NOW and finally be reunited with my little loves that are no longer "little" and just duck and cover whenever I hear loud noises.

Teleportation-- that would be my superpower.
Fuck.

No comments: