Sunday, July 1, 2012

Heart.

So...
Today had the potential to be one of the greatest days of the year.
Of course, things did not go this way... it was more like a super shitty day that was slightly ameliorated by a single, yet spectacular event.

It started the moment I woke up at the asscrack of dawn, and saw one of my friends was having a severe meltdown-- let's call her V. V found out her boyfriend of ten years had been fucking a certain girl for quite some time...
This is where the guilt hit me pretty hard.
See, I had known about this two months earlier... about the "other" girl.
Yeah...
I just... never found it to be MY business to get in V's business...
I found out about this other chick by complete and total accident. The day I met her, I had originally planned to go out with a couple of friends for a sushi date. As I arrived at this other friend's house, I saw V's boyfriend completely drunk and getting into some chick's car.
Wait... I know that short dude... isn't that V's man? Is that V's car?
I seriously thought V had driven over to this house to pick up her drunk boyfriend. Had that been the case, I wouldn't feel guilty... however, my friends decided to tell me the story.
Girl: Was that F?
Guy: Yeah. Dude got so fucking drunk. Can you imagine, dude's 30 today, and it's also the first time he tasted a beer... it's the first time we got him drunk!
Girl: You're such a fucking asshole! Why'd you do that?
Guy: Dude's 30 fucking years old and he had never had a drink! It was my DUTY as his friend to get him fucked up!
Girl: Was that ::whispers a girl's name::
Guy: Pshhhyeah. As if V would come pick him up...
Girl: What a dog...
Guy: Hey, V's got her dude on the side too, why shouldn't he? That's some bullshit!
Girl: Yeah, well... they have a weird relationship...

I stood there quietly... feeling like shit.
Goddamn it, guys! Why couldn't you have this conversation in private? Why must I now be in on this?! Fuck.
However, I was under the impression that they had worked something out... and I never really asked V about her romantic life... so I acted as if nothing fucking happened... well, more like I played dumb.
Then last night happened... and Jesus Christ... I felt like such a fucking scumbag.
I just... grimaced and watched my poor friend's kinda public meltdown.
... horrible.

Then the whole Eurocup thing happened.
The one shining portion of this day.
Of COURSE, this too was dampened due to the bickering between various people watching the game.
I get too worked up when bitches argue moot points. I should be cool and collected... not allow it to bother me, but I get riled up and I hammer away at shit. I can't help myself.
My biggest pet-peeve? When Italy fans claim Spain fans are cocky. Even writing it out makes my blood boil. Cocky? Pot to the kettle, you stupid cunt!
That was pretty much what went on until probably just now... well, also with numerous people claiming I'm part of the bandwagon.
Uhhh... HELLO?
What's that in the background, again?
Oh shit... I do believe that's the Spanish flag back there...
Yeh, it IS.
Así, o MAS dedicada?
Should I go ahead and make that my fucking profile photo or something, you fucking hating-ass bitch? FYI, I've been rooting for Spain since I can remember cheering for any soccer team... which is exactly 20 years, i.e. since the 1992 Barcelona Olympic games. Suck on THAT! Mom was crazy about Maradona and I was crazy about the hairy-legged, LOSER Iberians (Ok, so I also had a thing for Portugal, but that was LARGELY due to Figo... I have always had a thing for that sort of dude since I have use of reason. I have no clue where the fuck that comes from... but that's the way the cookie crumbles for this girl). About fucking time my dudes start winning shit.
Anyway, I had to go out and do an hour-long kettlebell workout to get the aggression out of my system. Had I not done that, I would have strangled a couple of dumbshits. Seriously. My hands are getting strong enough to start closing some windpipes using only my bare hands-- I'm Lennie-fuckin-Small. Don't try me.

THEN, came the final blow. I guess this is what has me the most disheartened and on the verge of tears: the Mexican elections outcome.
It made me sick to my stomach.
Like with many things, I can't wrap my head around it.
Why... WHY vote for a man who is CLEARLY the puppet of such a corrupt system? It's horrible. Aggravating. Irrational. Enraging.
COME ON, MEXICO! WHAT THE FUCK?!
I'm sure many people don't give a fuck to hear it... but FUCK, it infuriates me to see how Mexico refuses to get out of the fucking corrupt hole it has always been in. I hate seeing how my people don't progress thanks to the elite few who have such a disgusting stronghold down there.
It's like screaming at a boxer who has been knocked down and is just chillin' on the ropes.
GET UP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
...
I... can't keep talking about this subject. It frustrates me... and like I said, it makes me want to cry out of pure frustration.
The Mexican people are just going to get poorer, and Mexico is just going to keep GIVING away all the beautiful resources it was once blessed with (I mean, in my lifetime I've witnessed the deforestation of Hometown and the surrounding areas. It's SICKENING to watch) to a bunch of foreigners who don't give a flying fuck about Mexico.

I have an enormous headache... that sadly pales in comparison to the enormous ache in my heart.

Quick pick-me-up? My godson's a fucking BEAST.
I'm SO fucking proud of this kid.
Proof we Mexicans have the heart.... we just need to quit being so goddamn apathetic... me included.

No comments: