Friday, July 6, 2012

Ooopsies.

I REALLY need to get into the habit of forgetting Blogger exists when I'm drunk/buzzed.
I thought about deleting the previous post, but fuck it... whatever... I didn't commit too many grammatical errors... I think I make more mistakes while sober, actually... so it stays.
At least this time I didn't pour my heart out, even if I did mention an ex-boyfriend.

I woke up in the morning hungover as fuck. Tired as shit. Confused. Swollen-lipped (which is weird... anyone else get swollen lips after drinking too much?). I kept burping the smell of burnt cookie... which gets annoying real quick.
But alas, I made a full recovery by two in the afternoon.

Then everything went to hell at night, when I had a lovely conference call with Pacemaker and her cousin...

To be continued in a later post. I'm actually cheating right now so I can get all the posts for the month down.
This one's going to be a LONG one, and since it's technically Saturday morning when I'm finishing this up (I began the entry early Firday morning), I might as well just post this shit as is and count it for Friday.
I'm out of time.

No comments: