Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fuck crying

Fuck. The month ends tomorrow.
I was supposed to write 50k words of NEW fiction this month.
Did I?
Nah, man! I was too busy complaining and crying and being butthurt about shit to get down on the writing biz.
If I have one fucking resolution for December, it's to quit being a bitch.
I'm sure I'm not the only human with fucking issues, so I might as well shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking day.

Today was a normal day, but I simply resolved to take joy in the simple things... like making a green light, finding a decent parking spot at the grocery store parking lot, seeing my favorite eyebrow threading lady was back from Pakistan, sweating buckets at the gym like I hadn't done in MONTHS, really fucking enjoying my bed-time hot green tea, and I even held conversations with multiple people instead of just shutting them up with one of my famously vicious glares.
I just fucking smiled and carried on.

I'm going to smile next month. Fuck crying. I'm done.

No comments: