Thursday, November 22, 2012

Strong word... truly.

You know how I'm all quiet and stuff?
How I LOATHE words that are uttered in rage.
What I hate most is that in the middle of heated arguments, once someone says something truly hurtful... I can't counter attack. I sit... angrily wanting to rip out their eyes... but I sit still... so I cry out of frustration. And I keep the words. I may go on and act like I'm ok after a few minutes... but the words stay burned into my memory.

"You have to be one of the FEW people I TRULY HATE!"

...
Many more hurtful things were said to me, while all I really said was "ANYTHING YOU FUCKING TOUCH, YOU BREAK! YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!"
The other words said to me hurt and made me cry... but that phrase... that phrase still has me crying.

My brother said that to me this afternoon. Neither one of us was drunk... we were both stone cold sober.

Excuse me... my soul hurts.

...
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: