Friday, November 30, 2012

WWDD

I'm guilty of watching those hidden camera shows... those "What would you do?" specials.
I get pretty worked up and upset with the majority of the scenarios, mainly because I see people ignore others in need.
I become especially upset because numerous times throughout my life, I've been in need of someone--anyone-- to rescue me, and probably only twice was helped out. Each time someone stands up for me or brings aid to me, I get emotional and typically cry.
Whenever I see anyone in need, I jump... especially if it's a physical thing. I'm ridiculously protective of the helpless-- I will stomp on motherfuckers if I have to. This fucking behavior will probably get me shot one day, but this type of shit just strikes a nerve in me.

I don't hold it against people who ignore those in need of help... it just makes me sad-- they disappoint me. I DO, however, admire the shit out of those who jump into action.
Today I learned Darcy is one of those people, like me. He helped someone who was getting beat up, even if in the process he too got socked in the face.

Give me a minute, I need to sigh real quick.

I told you guys he's an awesome person. He's amazing.
It's one thing that he doesn't reciprocate my fandom, overall admiration, crush/like/feelings/IdioticBehaviorIContinouslyExhibitLikeSomeTwelveYearOld, but another that he's a downright heartless, asshole-jerkface. 
I mean, I like the dude for a reason, right? And I tell y'all I can't find anyone else like him regardless of how hard I try, here's a clear example of his awesome, mortherfucking endearing tendencies in action-- literally.

Ah, he's dope, SO dope.

I think I just had a similar reaction as I do with Ryan Gosling's "Hey Girl" Memes.
Sorry guys, I'll go back to being a moody 27 year old now.

No comments: