Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to the world

Last night, I randomly dreamt Alo had her baby.
I woke up and thought "Hmm... I'll check out her aunt's page and see if she's had her baby by now..."
I totally forgot, of course, so I just went about my day without checking out the internet or any of that shit.
In the afternoon, I logged on FB and saw the photo.
Alo had her baby today.

Is it strange that the first thing I felt was heartache for my brother?
Then rage against Pacemaker and her cousin.

Opening your fucking mouth without thinking of the repercussions it will have...
... such a fucking GIANT pet peeve of mine.

Love doesn't exist... and I hate sitting back and watching how this is continuously proven to me... especially when it's my siblings I have to observe.

Fuck.

No comments: