Friday, November 16, 2012

Twinkies, Spanish, and Cuteness

I'm not one who was too into Hostess foods... but I have always made that joke about the Twinkies outliving us all.

Apparently, due to my recent state, anything can upset me.

Kickboxing Trainer: AnoMALIE! Why the hell aren't you punching?!
Me:... Twinkies... no more Twinkies...

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I do stupid shit that gets me injured at the gym.

And since it's Friday, and I'm trying to be back at 100% tomorrow, I'll leave this here. Get it out of my stupid system.

EXACTLY.

And this too, as much as I hate to admit it.
I hate myself.
And just because I want to fawn a bit... and because I've really been missing Tyson these last two days:
I'm going to... steal you...
...but then I'll love you...
... and you'll die...
... and I'll once again be heartbroken...
Must... leave... puppy... in bowl...
I'm going to steal you!
My god... how can anyone not... smile with that?! God... how can anyone not gush over that? Puppies... so motherfucking cute!

No comments: