Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE Best Number

Happy Sunday means "Day I catch up with my DVR."
In the process, I managed to find a quote I really liked. It made it on to my room's "dry-erase board of inspiration/pressing matters."
Best thing I've ever heard, I just had to jot it down.
Don't mind the bulimic's anthem in the corner there... I just get really, really motivated by Radiohead.

Parting thought of the day.
Sister gets shit like this:
?!?!
Goddamn!
Lucky bitch.

If I'm lucky enough to get a dude to tell me how he feels about me, it's in the form of a drunk,sleep-deprived late night phone call... in profanity-laden, slurred speech... where I'm referred to as "pendeja" or "bitch" the entire time.

That text message to Sister is... whoa.

I tell you, my sister has all the motherfucking luck in this household!
Mendiga!
(Her response to the guy? "Cool." WOW)

No comments: