Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dog piss

Favorite "Merry Christmas" text received yesterday:
Unknown Number: Merry Christmas to u and your new fam!!!
Me: New fam? Thank you?

I was tempted to post it on FB, to ask what dumbass was responsible, but I opted against it... because too many people get offended when I'm irritated and posting on FB. I'll eventually find out when I bump into him/her in the future... then I'm going to karate chop his throat, or yank her hair if it's a girl... which I'm leaning towards, since I really, really suspect this dickhead is a chick from my Dad's side of the family.

Anyway, onto today's shit:
In Mexico (or at least, with Mexicans in my part of the country), to say you're having a shitty day, or shitty luck, you say a dog pissed on you... or that all you need for your shitty day to be complete is for a dog to piss on you.
I'm guilty of using this expression... but today, well, see for yourself:
And I'm so nice to that stupid little bitch. That's my left leg, btw. 
Needless to say, my day has been shit-tastic.

The day started at 5:30AM for me... and it dragged the fuck on until I was able to take a nap at 9AM.
I was woken up at 10AM by a text message from my sister.
Do you wanna be in D's wedding? She asked me if you would be upset if you weren't in it
No.

Fucking retard (D, not my sister).
It PISSES me off that this girl is STILL contacting my sister instead of going directly to me... the bitch is my cousin. COME ON! It's a motherfucking text! How hard is that?!
And then she goes and acts like this is all a secret... thinking my sister hasn't informed me that she's going to be part of D's wedding, that she has known this for at least a month... D thinks I'm oblivious to it? I live with my sister, retard. I talk to her EVERY. DAY. I know what underwear she's wearing... come the fuck on.
I'm also angry because this perfectly exemplifies why I hate apologies.
It takes people MONTHS to realize they've been fucked up to me. They realize that oh fuck... ok... maybe that was a little jacked on my behalf. Ehhhh, I'll just apologize. She'll be ok. It's AnoMALIE, she always forgives.
So I say FUCK. THAT. SHIT. Upset me, and trust me, I'll let you know. I'll take your fucking apology and wipe my ass with it. Enough is enough. People trample me because they think an apology will fix the embarrassment and lowered sense of self-worth inflicted on me. I have a very, very low level of self-esteem--mainly demolished thanks to family like D who go above and beyond the call of duty to let me know how horribly undesirable and imperfect I am-- it doesn't take much to knock me off my feet and into the fucking abyss of self-loathing.
I don't know, maybe I'm not making sense and I'm just being an incoherent angry slob right now, I mean, I did get pissed on by a bastard dog today--and on my favorite pair of pants-- so maybe I'm a little on the belligerent side.
But I will say this: I'm not going to be nice.
SO, as a way to really, REALLY be a cunt, I'm going to go to this wedding and look TERRIBLY miserable... shit, I might let a couple of people "accidentally" find me crying in the bathroom.
18 couples... and I'm the only cousin missing because D didn't even bother to ask me. It's damn hard looking happy at this thing. I'm sorry you had to see me like this, guys... I came to the bathroom when I couldn't take it any more.
That shit's gonna look reeeeal nice.

Maaaaan.
This shit had me worked up all day... enough that it frustrated me to tears... mainly because I know all this shit I'm saying right now, I'm really not gonna do. I really am too nice. I'm just going to sit there with my parents, and plaster that damn fucking stupid smile I always show to the world, trying to convince everyone that I was just born with sad eyes, so they should only pay attention to the shy smile on my face.
Will I cry in the bathroom? Probably, but in the privacy of a stall.
It really, really sucks to be... overlooked like this, especially when it's not the first time it happens. But I guess I can look on the bright side: at least this time I wasn't told I wasn't "hot enough" to be in the wedding like that one time D's brother told me back in '05 for his wedding. Now that shit fucked me up, especially when I saw he wasn't kidding. Then he went off and told everyone I told him I didn't want to be part of it. People were approaching me the entire night saying "Damn, AnoMALIE, what's wrong with you? EVERYONE was in the wedding except you. Look at how much fun your cousins are having being part of the wedding (oh boy, where they! They were hammered half an hour into the reception. Every one of them). You really missed out. You should try being less shy. Join the crowd." It was hard keeping a straight face when I'd hear that sort of shit... so I'd just shrug to keep from speaking and having my voice betray me. Doing that is SO hard, and I certainly don't enjoy it.

Who knows... I'm working on going abroad around the time of the wedding, to avoid being in the damn country. BCN fixes everything... and I won't have to listen to family and give fake explanations and act nonchalantly.

I really need to go to a batting cage and just smash those fucking balls (ha... that sentence made me laugh).

Sorry guys, I'm sad, angry, and irritated. I get sentimental and write stupid shit I could never say out-loud... since I'm AnoMALIE: the nice, quiet, sweet, forgiving, stupid girl.

I fucking hate people.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Eyedrops in the fruit punch.

Mooney said...

I agree with Kelley.