Thursday, December 23, 2010

Maybe if I close my eyes.

Con las dos manos, el me agarró la cabeza, y me besó. 
Me gustó... pero solo porque imagine que era otra persona.

I closed my eyes and found myself wishing it was someone else.
It made my heart skip a beat for a second... and then I was sad the rest of the night.

I try, but no one matches up. My head tells me to move along and accept the guys who give me attention... but my heart isn't letting me... well, my head's involved there too, since it provides the mental block.
They might be taller, they might be more built, they might have the most amazing nose I've ever seen (this guy tonight had the most beautifully shaped nose. I stared at it for at least three minutes. From the left, from the right, from the top, from the bottom... up the nostrils. It was glorious), but it just doesn't matter. It's not him. But he never... you never... you guys barely even talked. He never gave you a reason to think there was even a chance. There should be no reason for this silliness. No reason for your stubbornness. I agree, but I can't convince my brain or heart otherwise. I haven't met someone that strikingly attractive to me since. I don't know why, but something about him just... owns me. You're wasting your time, AnoMALIE. More than likely. But if the guy doesn't make me feel like Darcy, then I just don't care.

Leave it to me to get upset by a random, unexpected kiss from a dude.

God bless Glen Taite.

No comments: