Friday, December 24, 2010

drinking n' toilets

Note to self #465792:
Don't blog while drunk.

Having a family full of bartenders... in a house with a giant selection of liquor... is never good.
Actually, I take that back, it's fucking great.
One cousin in particular is quite fond of me (he thinks I'm awesome for some reason), so he indulges me in my scotch addiction.
This time, all I had to do was reenact the Ron Burgundy scene where he says the "I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly" line.
He then proceeded to hand me shots of expensive tequila (which I forgot the name. But it was the smoothest, most delicious tequila ever. I had my underage cousins admiring me for not making a face or coughing after drinking... little did they know, I couldn't even feel the tequila, so there was no reason to make a face). Once I felt my face getting hot, I cut myself off.
Mmmm... to be drunk at a family member's posada. Scaring the children... nah, it wasn't that bad. I was calm and observing the shenanigans of buzzed cousins, while being buzzed myself.
Then I came home and blogged about what was most present in my mind (it's kind of hard not to think of him while sober, much less when there's alcohol in my system).
Sorry about that.

Round two is up tonight.
That's why I'm blogging right now... to avoid any further outbursts of... whatever that was.
At least I didn't get on Facebook, right? Don't wanna be on there dedicating any fucking Mariah Carey songs or anything.
Mr. MackieBook is staying locked in the closet tonight.
Hopefully I don't have some sort of verbal outburst at the family party (since I'm prone to doing things of that nature), at least nothing along the lines of "All I want for Christmas is DARCY!"

Anyway,
Merry Christmas... eve? May you guys get all you wish for (well, the more attainable shit. Don't go off wishing for ponies like yours truly over here... so stupid) and more (there goes my stupid optimistic side).
I woke up this morning realizing what I really want (you know, the attainable shit): a new motherfucking iPod! I dropped mine in the (CLEAN!) toilet this morning. I was devastated.

COME ON, SANTA!!!

No comments: