Friday, December 17, 2010

Kinda always knew

Ladies and gentlemen, today, I became an adult.
I made peace with Olive Oyl. Like... legit peace. Like... "we're FB friends and I didn't stalk her photos or wall posts" (and I never will. It's true I'm over the disintegration of the whole "MGH/AnoMALIE thing," but I still don't want to sit there and wade through a never-ending stash of photos between the new lovebirds. That's just creepy stalker shit) peace.

I'm... over it.
I'm awed by this. Completely.
It only took me... what? Nine months? Not bad. And I've never befriended the chick I've lost to before. I was friends with a girl who stole away the "love of my young life" back in high school... but that was before she went ahead and fucked him (which led to him knocking her up). We were cool up until that happened.
So... this is new to me.

I can be nice.
I'm scared.
What kind of... weak-ass, pussy shit is this?
Yo... I really am going to heaven, for real.

Weirdest thing of all? I spoke to MGH, and again, I didn't feel that familiar pang in my heart, the palpitations, the tears building... I was good. It was as if I was speaking to a little cousin... kind of, except I felt nothing. This time, I didn't even feel anger.
That's kind of scary. I think my wish for being unable to feel anything is finally coming true... after 20 years of praying for it.

You guys... I think I can no longer feel... I think I just killed my heart!
Should I be panicking... or should we celebrate this?
I'M FREE!!!

4 comments:

Native Minnow said...

It'll come back. It always does. Maybe not for MGH, but for someone, sometime.

AnoMALIE said...

don't burst my bubble, Minnow! I'm over here feeling accomplished, thinking I've finally turned into a robot, and then you go off and give me the horrible news... wtf?! :(
haha.

Mooney said...

I agree, you're no robot.

AnoMALIE said...

... I know... :(
... but it'd be SO COOL if I were! :)