Tuesday, March 1, 2011

26

Best way to describe my feelings about getting older (yeah, I'm recycling photos)?
I would have dropped that screaming baby in a heartbeat!
Nah, it's not so bad.
I WAS feeling like that last night... when the fucking ride through Vomitville was totally killing me (I was so messed up, I woke up to Mom holding her hand under my nose to make sure I was still breathing. Ain't that somethin').
I woke up feeling much better, more like this:
Somebody get me a knife!
I'm not sure how I feel about eating or any of that mess... but I guess I'll play it by ear.
Birthday cake? I... don't think so. The thought of sugar still makes me feel bad.
Birthday festivities? Eh... not sure yet, either.
I thought about getting the re-re-release of Bambi... but that would be old news, since that's what I did on my 21st, on the first re-release of the movie (is that a sign? They keep releasing that movie on, or very near, my birthday).

Anyway, I have amazing friends, and I appreciate everything they do for me. It made me forget how freaking miserable the last week has been (the spider bites, the rejection letter... shitting bricks thinking about getting the NYU rejection letter today--I didn't, but it was still stressful-- all that). I am truly touched (saying that makes me giggle. I'm so immature) and honored.

One thing I WILL bitch about (because that's how I do):
I hate, I repeat, HATE the message "Happy Bday" (in all its forms: Happy Bday, Happy BDay, happy bday, etc). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that you take the time to think of me for at least a second (honestly, I do. With all of my heart), but you best believe it made me roll my eyes the moment I read it (what's so difficult about adding "irth"?).

Ok, I'll now continue with my day.
(How disgusting... ManU just lost to Chelsea, of all teams, on my birthday. Bunch of bullshit)

No comments: