Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fine

Did you know "parking" on a crosswalk is a thousand dollar fine?
I learned that the hard way yesterday.
And I still didn't cuss.

Yesterday was BUNK! The party... UNLV losing... And I STILL didn't cuss.

Rafa woke me up this morning by holding my nose.
Yep. And I STILL didn't cuss (he DID get punched, however).

Rafa has taken ownership of my room and television to watch all the college basketball games...
and I haven't cussed.

This weekend is looking to be TERRIBLE.
Oh, and yesterday I forgot to wish.
Now, since these last few months I've jotted the wish down, today I won't. I made the wish last night around 11... now we'll see if it comes true.

4 comments:

Mooney said...

Bust, eh? I still can't believe you went to that party. It seemed like a party full of snobs, minus you guys of course!

AnoMALIE said...

Ha... yeah... I "went."
I'll tell you about it next time I see you.

Kelley Karas said...

Where did you park??? Also.. fight it.

AnoMALIE said...

I was waiting for my brother to walk to my car at the airport (at passenger pick-up). Another car bullied me into the crosswalk (which was not being used AT ALL by ANYONE). The jerkwad security got all up in my face while I kept pointing at my brother because he was taking his sweet time to reach me,
I managed to cry my way out of it...
totally ruined my day.
I'm never stepping foot in the airport again.