Tuesday, March 15, 2011

White

Being unable to cuss has really put a damper in my mood.
I'm not myself. At all.

But I think I found a solution:
Not cussing. Not cussing. Not cussing.
While I can't give someone the finger, I can totally just... you know... they can come to their own conclusions once they see my hands.
See that single white nail? Yeah, I did that with YOU in mind.

I'm already noticing a lessening in my stress level.
Someone makes me angry? Eh. I throw my hands up in the air.
NYU hasn't contacted me in any way to let me know I've been rejected or accepted. What do I think about that? White nail polish.
What's that you say? This isn't 100 Words long? Check out my mani!

Chicharito scored the two goals today, which sent Man U to the UCL quarter-finals... how do I feel about that? Dude, no... not my manicure! I'm actually pretty stoked. Mexic-OH! We may not know what it's like to win a world cup, but having a Mexican player succeed in the European league is exciting.

(I love how random my brain is right now. Yikes)

No comments: