Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mi Primavera

Yo aquí entre la nada voy hablar de todo, buscare a mi modo continuar.
Y hasta que los años cierren mi memoria, no me dejare de preguntar:
¿Donde estará mi primavera? ¿Donde se me ha escondido el sol? Que mi jardín olvido, y el alma me marchito.
Like the song says, I find myself wondering where my sun has hidden... when I'll finally have a shining moment, so to speak. Everything seems to be crumbling. During a time when everyone's life is blooming, mine's just... shriveling.
***

The sky was clear, the sun was bright. I could feel the slightest breeze on my face, while listening the soothing sound of a running stream in the distance.
The water was ice cold... but oh boy, how beautifully it reflected the sun!

My heart still feels like garbage, but going out into nature... and talking ridiculous, random topics with my best friend as we try not to trip on the massive rocks can always drown-out the criticizing voice of my conscience ("Do you hear voices when you're alone?" "...well... there were two occasions where I clearly heard someone say my name in my house while I was home alone." "I'm talking more like..." "It's not like it's 'redrum' or anything like that." "Yeah, that." "Oh, no, not at all. None of that 'Murder your parents!' type thing." Only Kelley and I can discuss life as a bipolar patient, which we aren't, and break out into [non-maniacal] laughter).

I'm SO the reincarnation of Pocahontas.
I'll learn "Colors of the Wind" for next time... that way other hikers will listen to that lovely song as apposed to me running at the mouth over how sick and tired I am of listening to *someone* talk about the beneficial aspects of weed (poor grown man looked terrified when he bumped into us as I screamed "I DON'T GIVE  FUCK HOW BENEFICIAL MARIJUANA IS! QUIT SPAMMING MY NEWSFEED WITH THAT SHIT!" Then Kelley chiming in with "So it doesn't have harmful chemicals like formaldehyde... but you can find that shit on plenty of other items... like that brazilian hair treatment! FORMALDEHYDE is everywhere!" We talk hot-topics, I tell you).

:)

My friends are the best.

No comments: