Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brushy brush

What does a sad AnoMALIE do in hopes of cheering up?
She buys a new motherEFFING (two more weeks of this, TWO!) toothbrush and some floss!
Overly-excited? Me? Nah.
The joy wasn't complete, however, since my favorite floss is no longer available. I had to settle for some lame-o regular stuff.
Freakin' Walmart.

But the new brush helped.
I'm now smiling and skipping around the house like a high school girl who got asked to prom.

I'm such a weirdo.
Girls usually buy themselves purses, cars... guys... when depressed or going through some crisis, in hopes of cheering up or at least forgetting about their problems.
I'm over here buying myself a four dollar toothbrush and I feel as if I snorted some amazing coke (not that I would know... I've just seen so many others do it, I know the behavior the proceeds the act).
What can I say? I love brushing my teeth.

The small things in life, people... it's always the small things.

No comments: